BlackBerry 10 L-Series Gets Early Teardown
We’ve not yet seen the RIM’s latest devices get an official announcement yet, despite that fact we’re now getting a look at some of the devices internals thanks to a purported early hands-on teardown. The device being tore down, there is some commentary from those who tore it down over at BisVN though, some of the info is a bit off from what we know already:
- Full capacitive touch-screen, we were informed that the keyboard version would most likely come out a month after.
- Dual core processor with an pristine IPS display
- Two colors: white + black. The white looks awesome, way better than the iPhone 5 which I am currently testing.
- Front camera with video chat feature like team view. Besides being able to see each other through the front camera, it can also show the screen of the person you are talking too.
- Camera with auto-focus can take pictures at the speed of 1shot/second, then you can choose the best one.
- Time view function. For 1 picture, it could save up to 10 facial expressions of any person, they you can scroll back and forth to view and choose the best one.
There isn’t too much new information, but a more full teardown is said to happen soon. What else would you like to know about the internals of the BlackBerry 10 L-Series? Check out CrackBerry for more photos.