Playbook OS Downgrade Tutorial - BerryLicio.us
TUTORIAL DOWNGRADE 188.8.131.528 to 184.108.40.20671
Make sure development mode is ON
1. Make sure that your OS is 220.127.116.118 and use Desktop Manager 18.104.22.168 (new update driver from your PB)
2. Extract dingleberry (picture) then run dingleberry.exe
3. You need to run dinglebery for the first time to make the folder firmware appeared (picture) then close it.
4. Open your OS 22.214.171.12471 and extract it, then put in the folder custom (picture)
5. Connect your PlayBook to your PC then Desktop Manager will shown up.
6. Run dingleberry.exe (picture) then click on Firmware Button.
7. The firmware main view will shown up (picture) and make sure USB Information on the rightside is connected.
8. Click on button on the leftside and choose custom (picture)
9. Right button you can select Core OS or Full OS. I selected Core OS
10. Click the Update button below and wait until it finished (dont break any connection).
11. After finished your PlayBook will restart on goes back to 126.96.36.19971 without any notification for updating to 188.8.131.528. Close your Desktop Manager.
Credit to dingleberry