Twitter for BlackBerry updated to v22.214.171.124 in Beta Zone
Research In Motion has rolled out a new update to Twitter for BlackBerry in BlackBerry Beta Zone, version 126.96.36.199. The latest update is to address a few things. The new version has the following changelog:
- Unable to post a tweet if attaching a location is disabled
- Find Friends dialog and page are not translated (all languages)
- Background updates not working
- Timeline doesn’t refresh correctly after uploading a photo – Error shown and exception in log file
- Mentions can be scrolled off screen
- Timeline does not auto-refresh after delete/dismiss/undo
- Clicking OK on Finds Friends screen freezes device in 5.0
- After saving a search, the search page isn’t updated until after a refresh
- Favorite count shown in the my profile goes to negative sometimes. The count should never be negative.
- Welcome screen users suggestions list does not appear if there is an extended character in the name
- Your Favorites list does not refresh correctly to show unfavorited tweet.
- Thumbnail in summary card is selectable on touch screen devices.
You can get the new update from the link below.
Twitter for BlackBerry v188.8.131.52 in BlackBerry Beta Zone